View Single Post
      06-30-2022, 09:10 AM   #4
julian204
Private
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330e

Hey, did you ever solve this issue?
My 2018 F30 with adaptive LED has the same issue. Very sporadically I would get an error message saying my right high beam had failed, altough with my car it usually dissapeared after 10 seconds or so or after flashing the high beam. I haven't actually noticed any difference in adaptive functions of the headlight, nor did my right high beam actually seem broken. Light output seemed normal to me. I would get this message once every couple weeks or so. Sometimes just once and sometimes 10x in 15 minutes time, very annoying. I took it to the dealer to have it checked out and they had the car for a week but couldn't find anything wrong since the error never popped up.

Recently it popped up again but this time it keeps popping up everytime I clear it by flashing the lights, except for when the low beams are off. In short, the right highbeam malfunction error pops up whenever my lowbeams turn on (either automatic or manually by turning the switch) and as soon as the litle error triangle dissapears from the dash it pops up again as long as my low beams are still on.
I have another appointment with the dealer next week so I'm hoping it keeps throwing the error so they can diagnose it. My car is out of warranty so hopefully it won't be too expensive to fix.
Appreciate 0