classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
Hey man, I recently got back into a f30 msport as well! Getting the mod bug again too! Your car is looking great, where did you get the front lip and diffuser? Wanted to go bmw performance but there are sooooo many cheaper options out there, how was the fit on your parts?
Ebay for me, ALWAYS! I usually look for the sellers based out of Taiwan or Hacienda, California as they have had the highest quality and best fitment of the places I've used. Stay away from anything FIBERGLASS or out of CHINA directly. I always do black accents so some pieces that come painted can't be beat for the pricing. Look for poly as well. Fitment on my rear diffuser and spoiler are about 9/10. I'd give the front an 8/10 but that's only because I didn't care to have them make the adjustments before paint. I love my car but I'm not a super perfectionist with front lips as I know it's gonna get beat to shit once I put my coils on.

Hope this helps, happy modding.
Thanks man! Care to share links to your specific purchase shops on eBay? Filtering through hundreds of resellers, your parts look like they fit well.

Let me know.
Appreciate 0