Logicoeur
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb58 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicoeur View Post
Probably his unhealthy and unhelpful vendetta against a certain vendor here, of whom he has never even been a customer lol. :

lol xtremepowerhouse cuz xph drop ships every thing and is extremely un organized. and if he dosent dropship he trys to charge extra

ik6speed actually supported me when i had an issue with xph so i wouldnt call it an unhelpful vendetta
Nah, another one. Starts with a V.

The forum member does have a store of good information about the platform, but it's severely over shadowed with his consistent berating of that vendor and their customers who post here (good or bad).

I mean the forum member clearly never purchased the vendors products but he took it upon himself to be some kind of knight behind a shining keyboard whenever someone mentioned/slighted the vendor in any length. It was really weird how invested he was in transactions that had nothing to do with him, and that seemed to be resolved in a typical manner by any regular business.

Bimmerpost will survive without his weird angry posts lol.
F30 335iX | Remus Axleback | Fabspeed Catted DP | VRSF Comp IC | 18X9 ET35 19lb MT1 | 255/40/18 ECS | Ohlins RT Millway Street | Millway Control Arm Bushings | Turner Endlinks | TMH 75mm 14x1.5 Studs | BMW MPerf LSD | XDelete | Pipercross Filter | MHD Stg2 93
Appreciate 2
fb5830.00
my428i12.50