AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

AW 335i M Sport European Delivery - 20 Aug, 2012 - PICS

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Picked it up at the Welt this morning. Love the car, I'll add more details on my first impressions later, just wanted to get the pics uploaded tonight. And yes, I already turned it in, I have to fly back to the US tomorrow...I was originally supposed to be here for 5 days, but shortened it last minute for work. I really regret cutting the trip so short...work could have waited. Bummer.

Special thanks to Adrian Avila at BMW/Mini of South Atlanta!

Update 8/21/2012: Thanks for all of the nice comments-- I'm on a layover in Atlanta en route to Cincinnati -- definitely disappointed that I cut the trip so short; even one or two more days to drive a bit more and get to know the car better on those great roads would have been awesome. I was thinking it would be ok to get the Welt delivery experience, drive for a day and then head home-- I've done several European vacations, so I wasn't really interested in touring around, work is crazy right now, and I'd rather use my vacation time in SE Asia, but I really did myself a disservice to only drive the car for 7 hours. I would discourage others from doing the "1 day ED," if you're in a time crunch, try to extend for at least 2 or 3 driving days.

The one "professional" pic, and of course it's overexposed and you lose all the detail in the lines of the front bumper...

Last edited by AWF30MSPORT; 08-24-2012 at 09:36 AM..
Appreciate 0