07-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #490
F30inthe6ix
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 BMW 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdnyy224 View Post
The mod bug runs in my family . Ever since I was little weekends were spent under my Dad's Chevelles, now he's moved on from his car modding days and passed the mod torch to me lol. Anyway, that sounds like plenty of stuff to hold you over , but just so you're aware: Dinantronics sport is for sure a gateway drug, so to speak haha. Hopefully it'll be enough for you until stage 2/40i
That's awesome. My dad is more into airplanes as he's an aircraft engineer. He never believed in modding cars. He would always tell me that we couldn't do it better than the engineers at the auto manufacturers did. In some regards, he might be right, but with turbos and tuning...there's definitely a lot of room for us to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
I got bit really, really hard... Kidney grilles, headlight retro, HID retro, M-Sport front bumper retro, wheels, tires, DP, CP, TIC, FMIC, (Dinan Sport+ at one point), midpipe, quad muffler, debadge, tint, steering wheel retro, DV+, BM3, stage 2 LPFP, spark plugs, coilovers..

The list goes on... I need to get rid of this thing lol.
Yeah, you've literally gone all out. Your build is awesome tho. One of the most comprehensive 328 builds I've seen on here. Definitely curious to see what you've got planned on yours next.

& at least you can take pride in the wealth of knowledge you've built up on the platform