View Single Post
      07-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #498
Cuate01221
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 320i xdrive

Quick update: my sport tuner came in today and I of course got it quickly installed and tested. One of the quickest and easiest installs I've ever done and I'm really happy with the results!

The app works flawlessly with the 320i, connection was great and super quick. Everything is user friendly and nicely laid out. Boost gauge worked flawlessly and seemed to respond immediately and accurately.

I first tried it in sport+ and went for a short ride to allow the drivetrain to reach operating temps before I did any pulls. In sport+ you can definetly feel the difference in power compared to stock. Boost was peaking at 11.8psi. After a few pulls in sport+ without any issues, I switched over to the race setting. After the first pull I was really impressed with the power gain! Boost was peaking at 13.75psi in race mode which is pretty impressive.

Overall, for $300 I'm very happy with the power gains and can now pass the average prius without being embarrassed😂 Can't wait to get this on a dyno and see how it affects power output to the wheels compared to stock.
Appreciate 1