Quote:
Originally Posted by vp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan99 View Post
As for your warranty, I assume it will remain the same. We got into a wreck after 2 years of owning our old 325i. After getting everything fixed, we still had our warranties.
Ah, good to know. I didn?t think of BMW of Gwinnett, I guess since it?s far from me.

Bought from global imports and didn?t have the best experience while buying either but didn?t hold it against them since I got what I wanted in the car.

Just hope it gets fixed to original condition but I know that after a wreck a car will never be the same (let?s hope I?m wrong )
Yeah. Btw, what warranties were you worried about?
Just concerned about any defect, mechanical or recall. Just trying to make sure I don?t run into any issues in the future.
I highly doubt it. But you should ask your service advisor just in case. I would get your car completely inspected at both Global Imports and UNITED BMW/BMW of Gwinnett Place. Ask them to test drive your car to make sure everything is in check. That way, if they find something wrong, you can inform your insurance company, and someone will pay to get your car fixed.
Follow @Black_Lux_Cars on IG
Appreciate 0