Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i M-Sport

Garage List
2021 BMW X5 45e  [0.00]
2013 335i  [0.00]
2015 BMW S1000R  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRHosein View Post
I am also rolling off line gently going on throttle as if I go full throttle I will only burn out as my car is hybrid and the electric motor as well as small turbo provides 440wft-lbs of instant torque.
Hi Shane!

I don't know if you've figured it out yet but tires are not going to be your solution here. You need a limited slip differential upgrade. It is the only effective way to cure this problem.

I have a tuned F30 335i with bolt on's. On map 7 I'm putting down over 500ft-lb to the wheels. When I track or autocross I run into significant issues getting both rear tires to stick when doing hard turns. Last event I lost over 2 seconds on a 68 second lap simply waiting for both tires to have traction. All of the RWD cars that were faster than me have the same thing in common. They all have limited slip differentials.

I used to run MPSS 255's at 40PSI which didn't work. Then I went to RE-71's (<200 TW) at 45PSI, though significantly better still didn't come close to solving the problem.

So my $0.02. An LSD is the solution you're looking for. Full slicks may help significantly and will certainly help lower lap times. However at some point one of the tiers will break traction and you'll one wheel peel again.
Appreciate 0