05-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #60
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward.b.mendez View Post
Hello all! After a 4 day wait, I just finally got my 335i back from Taylor BMW in Evans, GA. Apparently they had never done a PPK installation on an F30 before and that triggered a ton of reasons why it took this long for the installation - well...I got that off my chest!. For those of you who have had this installation done...do you also have the sports display (hp/tq) enabled? My 335 is a sport line and I was hoping to have this enabled as per the brochure but the dealer here has no clue. Any advice? I want to get everything that I paid for and lack of knowledge is not a reason for me not to have this feature enabled.
Yes it should be the first thing they should've enable post download.

I'd have them look up a TSB/SIB and verify it was downloaded correctly.

OF NOTE, you can also go to your 'Profiles' section under settings, and RESET your profile, and the new Sports Displays should automatically populate (if you haven't done this, do it first, and if it still doesn't show up, they did something incorrectly)...

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0