12-31-2019, 07:25 AM   #14
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
Might I suggest people to just tick the "performance cooling" box in BM3/MHD instead? Same same - only FREE!!! I'll be happy to receive half of the money I just saved you....ok ok 30% is also ok LOL

The price for choosing a tune without continued development I guess...
That's assuming that everyone uses BM3/MHD, or even wants to...

I'm perfectly happy with my AA flash custom tune. AA has been tuning BMW's for a long time, much longer than either BM3/MHD, & has extensive experience with what worx to increase power & what doesn't. Had their tunes on my last (2) BMW's & current (2) = more than happy with the results

I can have any option that BM3/MHD has by simply asking Nic @ AA to write me a corresponding tune for free - I don't need a 'check box' within the tune to get the results.

Besides that, 'check boxes' for < or > burbles, < or > roar are simply sales gimmicks meant to attract Honda fan boiz

I don't want my electric H2O cooling pump + rad fan running longer duty cycles to 'indirectly' cool the oil. I would rather concentrate on the oil system directly

It is true what they say about opinions But we don't all have to agree - I do however, agree to disagree
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 1
Mike.2044.00