Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

***FREE*** Injen Cold Air Intake for F30 N55 Engine

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
If Anyone Wants I Will Give Them A Free Injen Short Ram Cold Air Intake That Cost $400. Slightly Used For 500 Miles. Basically Brand New But You Need To Come To Me In The Bronx In My Garage And Swap Them Out. I Wont Let Just Any Ordinary Person Or Anyone Off The Street Do The Swap!! Please Bring A Professional Mechanic Or Somebody Who Knows What They Are Doing And Wont Mess My Engine Up...

This Is Not A Scam!!! Im Doing It Bcuz I Was Not Paying Attention When I Ordered The Intake Bcuz Its For A 6 Speed Manual Transmission Bmw 335 And My Bmw 335 Is Auto Trans. Im Doing This Cuz I Dont Want My Brand New Bmw 335 To Get Engine Damage Since The Intake Is For A Bmw 335 With A 6 Speed Manual Transmission. I Have My Own Intake So All You Have To Do Is Put My Stock Oem Factory Intake In **professionally** And The Injen Cold Air Intake Is Yours. Its Basically Brand New And Cost Me Over $400. Good Power Gains And Makes The Turbo Spool Sound Awsome!!!!

For Quick Response Text Me First Bcuz I Dont Usually Pick Up On Random Numbers And I Will Get Back To You Asap
My Name Is El And Cell # Is: 646 546 8584

Appreciate 0