Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddien123 View Post
Awesome! Thanks so if it's a significant difference I think it'll be worth it. I'll probably wait till winters over so I can enjoy it more with the windows down but thanks for your input. Did you install yourself? How involved was it?
Very simple process. Paid my local meineke to do it as I didn’t want to be bothered scraping my body on the floor underneath my car on jackstands. One clamp in the front, one cut by the muffler in the rear with saws all. Loosely clamp the front, then back, align for clearance and tighten her up. Get the pipe hot while it’s still on the lift and let it cool again, you may need to make a second adjustment for clearance.

As to the person who said it’s not louder outside, that’s bullshit. Cold start is much louder and I have an overall more throaty exhaust note along with more pronounced burbles. Again all with an otherwise stock factory exhaust and I have Zero drone on the hwy with this setup.
Thanks for your reply. I'm assuming with the Dinan axle back it'll be quite a bit louder which is exciting!
Appreciate 0