View Single Post
      03-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #12
Harley993
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

I think if you emphasize more driving dynamics you would pick the BMW, if you want more luxury and tech the C43.

I too am currently debating between the 440i x and C43C. As of now the 440 is taking it mostly because i place a great deal of having a 6MT, and the idrive is nicer (do not find that bolt on ipad attractive in the benz nor that weird roller mouse combo). Also since i always buy my cars with long term ownership in mind, i find bmw has a better aftermarket for parts when your car gets older. All the previous benz' my father has owned when growing up always had to be brought to the dealer god forbid anybody else touched them (maybe that was just him but hey it was his car!)

Wife on the other hand likes the MB because it's "prettier", which it is the MB is really good looking, and the interior is really nice except that mouse roller and bolted on ipad. Really what i dislike about the Benz (and maybe that's just the purist enthusiast car snob wtv you may call me) is that it is not a real AMG.

So that's where I'm at now, leaning more towards the BMW over the MB.
Appreciate 1