Moupe
Monobloc
United_States
Rep
Drives: '02 M Coupe - '19 F31 330ix

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabra View Post
With the packages I noted above, does the car still have the option to change driving modes ? (sport, comfort, etc) Or is that something on an optional package like the Dynamic Handling Package. From what I can tell, the only package missing on this particular car is the DHP. Does the DHP make a big difference ?
AFAIK, they like damack said they all have the different driving modes but the cars equipped with Adaptive M suspension and makes the greatest difference.

DHP, if the same as Track Handling Package (ZTR in BMW code) in the later cars makes a big difference visually and functionally imo. For the LCI cars optioned with THP, you get:

-18" V-spoke Orbit Grey wheel, style 398 (23N), with staggered Michelin Super Sport Tires
-M Sport Blue Brembo Brakes (2NH)
-Adaptive M Suspension (2VF)
-Variable Sport Steering aka VSS (2VL)

The 328i F31 you're looking at looks heavily optioned already. The DHP/THP optioned wagons are quite rare. The HK option is decent but shouldn't be a deal breaker imo. I have it and don't find it that impressive. I forget what each package entails but must have options for me are:

-heated steering wheel for those chilly mornings
-auto high beams for convenience and safety
-adaptive LED headlights for safety
-heads up display (HUD) also for safety/convenience
-rear seat roll-up blinds for a bit of privacy and protecting your kids from the sun
-heated seats (rears are optional and a plus)
-the other stuff is not as important but niceties to have in the grand scheme. Just some food for thought mayn!
-2002 S54 M Coupé - Steel Gray / Dark Gray/Black

Last edited by Moupe; 02-28-2021 at 10:49 PM..
Appreciate 0