View Single Post
      07-13-2018, 01:12 PM   #1
Kaps335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Question Which Springs with Koni Sport

What springs are a good match with the Koni Sport shocks/struts for a 2013 335i xDrive? I only want moderate lowering. Don't want the tires up to the wheel well.

Some back story. I've been trying to figure out what setup I want for about a month now. So many people say different things that I don't know what is accurate. I was originally going to get the Dinan springs since they are only a .75" drop. Some people claim the Dinan drop puts the tires up into the wheel well. I ended up deciding on the Eibach Pros, but then I hear that they will sag. I spoke with a performance shop, but they are also a Dinan dealer, and of course they recommend the Dinan setup which is only Koni struts that Dinan sells. Meaning Dinan turned the knob to what they feel is the best setting. But Dinan also recommends keeping the stock shocks in the rear of the car. I don't know how many people would agree with that when you can have adjustable Koni's in all four corners.

I just want to replace the shocks, springs, and sway bars to improve handling and get rid of the body roll. I don't want an overly stiff setup that is going to bounce all over the place on NJ weathered roads, and don't want the car dropped very low.
Appreciate 2