View Single Post
      10-30-2019, 10:37 PM   #13
Blaze439
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E30 Track Car 335XI Daily

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.. Here's some more comedy gold..

"Apparently, they had all been instructed to wear orange and the impact of that was striking – no wonder Max Verstappen gets such a boost from his army of supporters! One of the few non-orange-clad supporters was a gentleman wearing a homemade ‘TRUMP SUCKS’ shirt, who bizarrely claimed F1 had “killed many with its clouds of smoke” and that “kids are gonna breathe in that stuff thinking it’s good”

“There are six schools located within a mile of the stadium. One of them is across the street! Friday is a school day. How can our kids learn when you have noise levels."

“Formula 1 tires: In that video you saw the smoke coming of the tires? It’s toxic"

"These tires are soft and degradable, it disintegrates while it is racing, and those things go out into the community. That’s what we’re talking about here, putting on this event in a bedroom community within a mile of six schools."

Source: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...eting/4589604/

These people are literally too stupid to argue with. I wish F1 representatives ripped them apart, but it seems from this article, they weren't expecting to have any opposition and were under prepared for this delusional protesting.
Appreciate 0