View Single Post
      05-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
J_Vang
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F30 335i M Sport

Dying of anticipation...

I had an e90 335i coupe that suffered from the dreaded high pressure fuel pump (HPFP) failure and after several failures and high mileage I was suckered into a brand new 2013 Dodge Charger R/T. Dealerships were knocking $5k off sticker price. Probably the biggest mistake i've ever made. I've been driving it for about almost a year now and the quality of the build and ride has just made me depressed. The novelty of owning a big V8 Hemi wore off pretty fast.

I then started searching for anything with an N54 again and I visited my good friend at United BMW to test drive a 09 335i he had. Filled in all the empty spots that the Charger couldn't. Spent several days thinking about it and decided that after owning 3 E90's in the past I wanted something different so I test drove both the F30 335i and 328i sedans and settled on the 328i. I found the n20 to be a very interesting and fun motor.

I built one and it looks like it left Bremerhaven, Germany and is on it's way to the Georgia ports. Should be here by the end of the month.

2013 328i 8-Speed Auto
Sport Line
Mineral White Metallic w/Coral Red Dakota Leather
Navigation
Lighting Package
Heated Front Seats
Sunroof

And dying to trade this in!

Appreciate 0