View Single Post
      08-10-2016, 07:59 PM   #11
Herakles
Captain
Rep
Drives: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Busa View Post
Ok! So I have been driving a 2013 V6 Honda Accord sedan for the last year and a half!! For some reason, I sold my 335i and thought I would be better in a Honda!! (Insert Jokes here!!) Well hell, as you already guessed, not so much! I am getting back in a Bimmer!! Can't stand this Accord! It is all holy crap!! Tranny is awful, with a capital A!!! Anyway, back to my question, I am looking at getting a F30 model but not sure if I should go with the 28i or 35i model! I love power but I am getting to the point where I love good gas mileage also! My E92 335i was awesome and I loved the power, just hated the gas bill! One of the reasons I sold her and went to an Accord, along with the fact that she was out of warranty and into maintenance.

So I'm looking for a conversation. Between the F30 28i owners and the 35i/40i owners and anyone who has owned both! Want to see who has the best argument for owning each version. Come with the pain but keep it civil! Bring up performance, modding and anything that you feel will best make your point! I am looking to make my move by the end of the year. So get to your corners and come out swinging!!! And may the best engine option win!!!
Since owning my 335, i had some crazy thoughts- i think from not appreciating it! I drove also a 2000 accord v6 for 13 years before finally finding my 335

From the F30 loaners i had, i have to say they are intriguing. Very nice cars with nice performance- no slouches! But I think i would feel short changed and miss / would want the 335. Just too much fun to drive. Ho cant you get that N55 with the 8spd!!
Appreciate 0