rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer80 View Post
Hi guys,

I am new to here and need some help from the professionals

I own an F30 320i Luxury line MY 2013 with the standard 6.5" Radio Professional iDrive. When I bought the car, I tried to special order BMW Professional navigation but stupid Bavarian told me it was standard to the 28i and 35i only. Now they offer it as standard in the new 320is Does anyone know if I can retrofit the NBT navigation with 8.8" screen in my car? Can you also help me with what add-ons I can have: apps, BMW live, internet...etc

Has anyone also experience a rattling noise with the steering wheel when normal braking on a bumpy road. Took the car to the dealer in Nozha and told me the noise is normal!!! Any ideas?

I am a bit of a rookie so bare with me pls
Hey Bimmer80, well you can retro fit but the dealer told Osmansky it will be out of warranty, so you need to consider it aside from it's price. yea I have same noise from steering while turning slowly left but that's only when the car sits in sun & it's not that bad or loud so it's not bothering me, the people working their are crazy lol.. make a stand & yell they will do it right away at least they will try
Appreciate 0