View Single Post
      04-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #211
micknugget
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328 Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
So what are you saying so you discussed among a few friends and now your opinion is Audi is a 2nd tier manufacturer even though they aren't really.
So what are you saying is the fact? That some parts have both VW and Audi logo hence 2nd tier or that business wise it isn't the smartest move?
Well BMW actually have many parts that are manufactured by the same companies that manufacture the VW parts and that is a fact.
The point we are making is that your opinion even though it is your opinion is incorrect if you look at the true facts that we all have pointed out to you. Your facts as you say of discussing it among a few friends and seeing the logo on some parts are not very good facts at all in forming your opinion if you look at all the information so far provided to you.
If you want to through out the door all the real facts that a few of us has indicated than I guess we can't do much to change your mind and keep posting inaccuracies about Audi all you want, but I recommend that you really look at what has been presented to you by not just us Audi owners but some of your own BMW owners.
Guess what? You're making all kinds of assumptions and you don't know sh$t about me. I used to work for an Audi dealership. I have friends who used to work for VW as the headquarters was right here in Troy Mich. I have owned 3 Audi and 4 VW. So i guess the "friends" (hey another made up misquote...you should work in politics) I know an talk to that designed the damw things must not know anything either.