09-13-2018, 06:46 AM   #99
chris-c
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 340i RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashinBenzin View Post
You android boys are like religious zealots, which is usually the taunt thrown at Apple fans.

Is it really THAT hard to accept that some people prefer something different to you?

I've had eight or ten android phones over nine years and two iPhones over the last five - during which I have always had an android alongside. I was very late to the Apple party, as I thought they were a bit overpriced for the same functionality.

I use my android phone (currently a note8) for a couple of hours a day, and my iPhone 7 for maybe an hour. Where I have a choice of device, it's the iPhone I pick every time despite its inferior screen and camera.

The i7 has crashed or self-rebooted once in almost two years, I couldn't tell you how many times the Note has, because it's a routine event.

That's my preference, others using both phones may have a different one.
I'd say thats a problem with something you've got installed.
My Nexus 6 hasn't rebooted in months. My 6p has either never crashed or never that I can remember. Its rebooted due to having numerous updates.

I can accept that people prefer something different but the excuses given for the different thing are what gets me.

If someone tells me that Levi jeans are far superior to another pair of cheap shitty jeans and all they need them for is to cover their legs then they are idiots. If they say they are happy to pay extra because they look better then that is fine too. If they claim they are better made, sure.

Its just when people pay the extra and have no idea why they are doing it that really gets me and lots of people do this just to have a device that their friends have.

I personally NEED at least one rooted android phone because for me an iphone has limits to what it can do. If the iphone was as cheap as the equivalent android I'd probably have bought one for the missus.
Appreciate 0