View Single Post
      06-06-2020, 02:11 PM   #46
scoss
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW - F31 - 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC0215 View Post
So, just been on the phone to both BMW UK and Listers of Boston (my nearest open BMW dealer) and it's shed some light on the situation. INFO0211056 automatically goes onto the car as proof the EGR was replaced in case any warranty work needs doing on it as my car is out of BMW warranty being 7 years old. It doesn't require any work doing to it other than if there are any problems with the car that weren't before (over heating, hesistant throttle etc). The other fault codes I have relate to (in corresponding order to my earlier post and have already been done when the car went in for the EGR work): replacement of water drain grommets in passenger side of car, check and/or replace the EGR radiator and check and/or replace EGR Cooler.
I hope this has helped some of you - if you have any codes that I didn't have then it may be worth a call to your local dealer to find out what they relate to.
So am I right in thinking and the info0211056 is a marker that work has already been carried out? And the codes indicate what BMW have already done/checked?

I have the above info code plus 0011420500. So according to your post this refers to the “check and/or replace ERG cooler”

Have I understood this right?

If this is the case why am still being advised to call my local dealer?
Appreciate 0