View Single Post
      12-14-2020, 03:40 PM   #1
nafehb
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 420d

My F32 420d to F82 Look conversion

Hi everyone!

I'm just posting on here to share with you what has been now about 6 months of work. I'm a university student in Italy (from abroad) and bought this F32 420d sportline (base-model) when I first got here to Italy. I'm a mercedes guy myself and not knowing anything about BMW I bought the most barebones version of this car there was (non M-sport, no paddles, fabric seats, 6.5" screen,etc).
Over the past 6 months I have slowly transformed this 2L diesel into something I enjoy walking up to in the morning and driving to school in.

I know a lot of you don't enjoy these F82 LOOK conversions but hey, i like the styling of it, and it's my money and my time so I feel like I'm entitled to do anything I want to it. (I made sure to not put any M badges anywhere to keep you all at east ).

I am thinking of doing a full video overview of everything I've done to the car so i'm only posting the before and after pics of the exterior and if you like what you see please tell me so I can make an indepth video on everything I've done to the car! Because i've added quite a bit of actual features to the car that I literally cannot live without now.

here is the modlist:
EXTERIOR
Satin Grey full wrap
M4 Look Front Bumper, Rear bumper, Side skirts, Fenders
CS Style gloss black trunk spoiler
19" M style gloss black wheels
Spacers
Eibach lowering springs
LED Fog lights
Quad-exhaust Muffler delete
Carbon Fiber Quad exhaust tips
Front and back window tints
Gloss black side skirt extensions
Yellow pinstripes
Yellow painted brake calipers
tinted taillights
Double slotted gloss black kidney grills
M4 style mirrors
Yellow V bars

INTERIOR
Complete M4 Carbon Structure Interior (Seats+door panels)
Upgraded LED ambient lighting module (2x brighter)
Gloss black LCI Center Console with ambient lighting
M-Sport steering wheel retrofit
Red carbon fiber paddles
Red Front seat belts
10.25" Android touch screen with Apple Carplay+Android Auto
Black M-sport headliner + Side pieces
Rearview camera
Red stop start button

now that the cosmetics are done, we're going in for a stage 2 tune sometime in January hopefully bringing this 184hp car to the 245hp mark!

Here are the before and after pics!

Make sure to let me know if you want a full tour of the car! I would be happy to make a video on what took me a while to install all myself
Attached Images

Appreciate 0