View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 01:28 PM   #43
martinf79
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 G05 X5 M50i

Obviously a BMW forum ... BMW skewed view.

I LOOOOOOOVVVEEE how all the current e90 Drivers and F30 328 Drivers feel the need to chime in here and harp on the 335i. Haters will hate.

My money. My Decision. I paid more... and could NOT have been happier w/ my decision. I have a car that puts a smile on my face every time I peak through my garage door to take a look at it. Very little in my life that I can buy gives me that same feeling.

I test drove all of them in the bunch and could NOT disagree w/ this review more.

MB over the BMW???? Are you kidding me??? I considered this one of the cheapest made, under engineered cars I have ever driven in my life. Felt like I was driving a boat (the body roll was horrible). Almost not acceptable for a car charging this much.

As for the Caddy ... transmission sucked in every rhelm. Was it stiffer ... yes. Stiffer doesn't mean "better".

This review has seriously made me question the authenticity behind the reviews and the alleged behind the scene endorsements everyone has always thrown out for consideration.

Last edited by martinf79; 11-21-2012 at 02:22 PM..
Appreciate 0