View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #100
SoonerJohnInDallas
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i - ED scheduled 3/1/12

First, more delivery photos:

Right after I got all checked in and papers signed in the Premium Lounge, I looked out the window just in time to see the guy getting out of my car after parking it in delivery location (sorry for the bad quality - through glass and taken in a rush):

Here's another photo looking down on my car from the Premium Lounge as I waited for delivery:

First view of my car rounding the bend on the infamous stairs (the walk down to the actual delivery, for those of you who haven't done one before. This is when the turn the turntable on and your car starts spinning around as you approach it. VERY cool!!!):

Here are a few delivery photos. Note the one where I'm making the same pose as I did with my old truck at home before leaving :-)

This is Iris, who delivered the car to me:

I have several more of the Welt and Museum, but will post them later.

Here's a spread of all my goodies from delivery day. (I realized after I had purchased it that I accidentally bought a BMW Motorcycles coffee mug - I was looking for a good mug and when I saw one I liked I didn't look close enough at it to realize it was a Motorcycles version. Oh well...):

Close-up of my engraved key chain with ED and the date of delivery engraved:
Appreciate 0