svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by malc410326 View Post
Awesome my friend! Actually, I also was thinking about the Mojave Metallic exterior. I think if our dealership would have had that exterior color, it would have made the decision to get the Mineral Grey much harder. But since the Mineral Grey in the showroom had the beige interior, that made the decision easier. I just think the Mineral Grey with the beige interior was a classy looking combination. And I assume that the Mojave with the beige will also be awesome! Which line did you get? Luxury, Sport, or Modern? You gotta share some pics in the Mojave photo thread!
Yeah we were lucky our dealership was able to bring out a 5 series in Mojave with beige interior, it gave us a great feeling of how the F30 would be like, which is why we went with it No worries, I will add my pics to the Mojave thread as soon as I have my car (probably in about a month or so). As for the lines, I went with the Luxury, I loved how the chrome was with the Mojave on the exterior, it looked really good

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0