View Single Post
      01-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #55
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
You'd think you would see a lot of 320's on the road but here in Canada, I haven't seen one. All I see are 328's. The 328 is still going to be the volume seller, while the 320 will be there just to reap any additional sales they can against the ATS 2.0. Don't see a problem here.

As for price, I don't really see a problem. Yes it sucks that prices have gone up from the E90 but so have prices of Mercedes and Audi and BMW has generally always been overpriced anyway. Everybody hear preaches that BMW is a luxury brand. Guess what? Luxury isn't supposed to be affordable. It makes no sense to say the current 3-Series isn't worth it's current, because the E90 wasn't worth whatever price it was listed at either.

People are only complaining now because with the state of the economy, the pricing is starting to get out of reach. I'm not saying I'm not affected by these price changes, I am. I wanted to replace my E90 with a F30 335 but even with limited options, it's going to cost around $60k so now I'm forced to look elsewhere, whether it be an E90 335 or another brand.
Appreciate 0