View Single Post
      11-29-2020, 04:59 PM   #23
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfitz View Post
Don't see the point myself. Changing to all LED bulbs is worthwhile, easy and inexpensive, so that I've done.
Agree. This mod leaves me confused, other than the value of amber turn signals if so ordered. I understand brighter, crisper lights to be more visible, apparently doable with a bulb swap, but then I see a taillamp being wrapped in smoke film? How does this affect the elderly guy's visibility behind this mod with on a rainy night?

I didn't understand your prior comments about cold/warm and pulsed vs. constant. Are these things you needed to do through coding to prevent errors being shown? Could you please identify the bulbs you used?

Thanks!
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner

Last edited by Sportstick; 11-29-2020 at 05:05 PM..
Appreciate 0