View Single Post
      11-20-2019, 01:05 PM   #8
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Josh

1) Is the 96mm size of the CF tips the OD of the CF shell (i.e. max dia of tip)?

If so, that would be good as 96mm is slightly larger than the OEM CF Tip OD

I'm using the OEM CF tips now and love them - I'd like to stay CF but don't want to go down in size

2) Will the OEM CF tips fit on the AWE tailpipes? What OD are your TP's?

If they do, obviously I would go with the less expensive tips on the exhaust and simply reuse mine - but no worries cause I'll be going with the perf midpipe also if I decide to buy

3) I assume the perf midpipe is OK sound wise for daily driver? Sound clips are great, but I have never experienced in person which is always better - just don't want it to become obnoxious loudness wise over time & on long trips.

4) Guessing no drone at any RPM range (esp. normal street RPM) due to noise cancellation tech without the midpipe - how about with it?
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0