KKKAAA
Rep
Drives: BMW f10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddigian View Post
you should solve this way
Install October update and after doing so
insert the usb stick with the OEM folders inside
(they are available in the October update)
inside there are the configuration files that should
restore everything.
When you insert the USB socket and reboot you will see a video notification that tells you that the configuration files have been updated at that point reboots of new and insert the update of November ... reboot and it works.

Greetings
Hi

I am facing the same issue. i bought this unit in november at that time it had evo ui pre installed. after installing the unit i got the latest firmware with evo 6 and it was installed without a problem and worked great. i was quite happy with the unit few issues here and there but was working fine.

then suddenly my unit crashed and tommy helped with the restoring of the unit via a sd card tool. after restoring the ui i was very different it was like the old cic/nbt ui.

i tried downloading the latest firmware which tommy had sent me. however after installing the firmware. it still has the old the evo ui. and in the music player and video player its has the cic/nbt ui..all the demo fast and furious clips and the music etc has been wiped out.. i am only getting 3 options in factory settings. also now i feel my unit has become very slow and laggy..

should i restore the unit again and then update the october update and then latest update?

thanks
Appreciate 0