View Single Post
      01-05-2018, 10:32 AM   #14
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

I've noticed that it will make noise and then go off sometimes when pulling in. Like If I'm pulling into my garage, it will beep a few times initially and then stop. I'm not sure if it's because I'm pulling in slowly or some other feature. When I'm reversing, it won't stop no matter how slow I am going.

I also have the executive package and auto pdc enabled. The only time I had it go off unexpectedly was when I taped up my front bumper on the way home from delivery. I got a clear bra installed and they cut holes around the sensors, so I assume that anything covering them will set it off. I've even seen some people say that the tow hook license plate mounts can set it off if you leave auto pdc on.

On a side note, I spent extra money on the executive package partially because I wanted to use the top view camera, but for the life of me I can't get it to default to top view when putting the car in reverse. I always have to bump over and uncheck the "rear camera" box. Very annoying.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0