shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumitru.o View Post
this SPAM seller guy shawnsheridan that is sending everyone PM's knows exactly where you can get the maps for FREE, he is active on that forum but of course won t tell anyone here! instead he is sending everyone to his buddy to fill pockets!

he won t even suggest you a cheaper way even though he knows that as well!

here is the PM he is sending....

Gerry guy bmwnavcodes@gmail.com is quick to answer to emails asking $35 for a map that is offered for FREE on the other forum SPAM seller shawnsheridan is very active on !!!!

don t fall for these tricks! if you want to pay, then get your eyes open and find the best offer, not what SPAM seller shawnsheridan is spamming everyone with and if you want it for FREE then ask to get it for FREE and dig a little bit on the forums !
I don't have Europe MOVE 2024 map.

As I said, for map data, I sell nothing. If I have map, it's provided for free. If not, I have a source, or they can buy it from your eBay site.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0