View Single Post
      11-25-2014, 02:46 PM   #971
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareem Gohar View Post
hey guys..why is the forum dead...such an amazing community shouldnt die..
so i noticed something weird, u know how the basic bluetooth on 316s doesnt stream music?....i find it quite weird it doesnt...especially when i noticed that the car picks up viber calls not only phone calls...so this made me think, if the car picks up sound from applications not only actual phone calls....this means that its only a software issue that bmw handicaps us from streaming music though there's no need for any hardware...what do u think guys?...i mean we can fool the car for example to view any sound coming out of the phone as its a phone call...

another thing....regarding the retrofitting with nbt for 316ers...congratulations osmansky,,,...good job man...but i guess its still too much money for some functions a mobile can easily do..(even much better) at a fraction of the price...so ill be waiting for some kind of a mirroring technology better...also i have the note 4 and noticed it contains the functionality of something called mirror link....problem is...im not so sure it would work with our cars...

anyways ...guys keep this thread alive
Hey Kareem
It's not dead just sleeping

Re the BT I read you can try to code the car to allow BT stereo streaming, but it dosent always work. Guess it depends on your build date