View Single Post
      04-24-2020, 02:37 PM   #9
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven11 View Post
Nice ride. Really good points made already about subjective beauty. Personally, I like your current wheels - they have a strong presence. This may veer off your requested input, but if it were my vehicle... drop it a bit, add some aero (side and front, at least), consider a mild tint, remove the side reflectors, and remove the dealer tag. These modifications have a price range, but can be done relatively cheap. Certainly on par or less of getting a new set of wheels. Again, all personal opinion, but I don't think there is a wheel on the planet that you will install that will improve the overall look of your vehicle more than the changes I've suggested using your current wheels.
I tend to agree as well. I would do a medium tint and black or CF decklid spoiler and then see how the car looks for you. And yes, get a better license plate frame front and rear (CF, black, //M, etc). Also, remove the front plate because its ugly. Yes, i know its illegal in CA, but i have been running no front plate at all and blank dealer tag with no plates for almost 2 years without an issue. Unless you are doing something else illegal and really need to avoid giving the police PC to pull you over for no front plate, remove it
Appreciate 0