Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30metrix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30metrix View Post
Bought directly from BMW for $3100

Comes with 2 4 piston front calipers, 2 2 piston rear calipers, all brake pads, 370mm front rotors and 345 rears I believe.

Slotted and drilled
Your post makes no sense. M Sport brakes are blue. M Performance brakes come in red. The rotors are dimpled and slotted. And I can buy them right now new for $1,895. Do you even own these or is this a scam?

https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...ed-34112450468

Hey smartass! When I got them they weren't on sale and that's not priced for the whole set.

Didn't know BMW put them on sale since, I'll lower my price to $1250 after seeing that.

Msport or m performance, it's literally the same thing.

That's why I said it was red and stated the sizing to not confuse it with the blue ones. Smh

Meant to say Rears in the screenshot* (used my voice to type and it put that instead)
The BMW part number doesn't include rear rotors because for the F30 there is a choice between rear rotors for two different sized handbrakes, 160mm or 185mm. This BMW part number includes brand new M Performance pads for all four corners. Your post does not!

BMW didn't put these on sale. I know no BMW guys who would have paid the price you claimed. Your post and your attitude still reads like a scam. I've dealt with scammers before and they typically lash out when questioned, like you just did.

I'd advise anyone who considers buying from you to be very very careful. Never buy using Venmo, PayPal Friends & Family or other online payment services where you have no recourse if someone vanishes with your money. In fact with PayPal business, double protect yourself by paying PayPal with a credit card rather than from a bank account or debit card.

If I was selling these right now, I would post several photos of them with today's newspaper. Not posting photos and being relatively new to the group dramatically increases the likelihood that this is a scam.

Good luck everyone!
Appreciate 4