Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30metrix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30metrix View Post
"If I was selling these right now, I would post several photos of them with today's newspaper. Not posting photos and being relatively new to the group dramatically increases the likelihood that this is a scam.

Good luck everyone!"

The intent was never to ship them. I mostly do drop offs/pick ups. I also already have 3 local buyers that PM'ed me where they actually have to come and pick it up and pay cash.

I don't need to prove shit to you. You have no intent on buying them, you're just interested in trashing my sale for no reason. Go fuck yourself.
I hope you aren't a scammer but man you sure sound like one. You posted a preliminary order notice and interestingly blacked out the price.

Could it be because you totally lied about the price in your post? I've bought from GetBMWParts for years and always recommend them to guys who want to buy M Performance Brake kits. I know for a fact that they have never sold that kit for anywhere near the price that you claimed to have paid.

Someone who wasn't a scammer would have posted multiple photos of the product by now, with today's newspaper. You are probably searching for photos now in other guys old posts. I still think that you are likely a scammer.

Scammers get angry and lash out, just like you did-twice! Scammers also drop the price quickly, like you did, because they aren't really selling anything, so anything that they can get is pure profit in their pocket. They count on guys getting greedy, thinking that they are getting a steal, when they are really getting ripped off!

Anybody who deals with this guy- beware. Maybe he's legit, but based on my experience, he's definitely not acting like it.

1. I dropped my price after realizing BMW had dropped theirs significantly from what I paid

2. I marked out sensitive information especially ones that can tease a dumbass like you.

"Scammers get angry and lash out, just like you did-twice!"

You came on my thread calling me a scammer because I'm buying/selling something like I've done several times here before and expect to not get any backlash for your stupidity? Wow you really are stupid.

It's not even worth going back and forth with you. While you shit on my thread with your ignorance hoping to thwart my sale, I still have LOCAL buyers PMing me and ignoring your bullshit.
That so called order that you posted was probably something you pulled from someone else's old post. BMW didn't drop any price and the vendor whose document you posted never sold it for more than they do today. You just keep blatantly lying.

There's nothing that proves that order was even yours. Scammers often pull photos and documents from other's old posts. Probably no local buyers either.

There's literally proof on their own site they dropped the price but you probably can't read.

"No local buyers" LMFAO ok buddy.
Appreciate 0