View Single Post
      11-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #7
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

It'll be nice when they finally reveal the thing. This piecemeal way of revealing the damn thing is for the birds. I say keep the car covered until it's ready to be fully revealed. Let it be like a Christmas gift; you get to seen it when it opened and it's a secret until then. Period.

Did anyone ever give you a Christmas gift in September so you could take off the bow then. Then come October, here they come back with the gift and you take off the ribbon. Then in November, you get to take off some of the wrapping paper. Then finally, on Christmas day, you get to open it up and see what the fuck it is they've been pestering you with for the past three months. And woe be to the first sucker that tries that with me because if it's not good, I'd have half a mind to shove it down their damn throat!

Right now, the camouflage is doing exactly what it's supposed to:
- The car -- convertible or hard top -- looks like a Mustang to me. Maybe that's part of the plan: keep the expectations low and then nobody'll be disappointed when it comes out lookin' like shit but slightly better.
- The anticipation and excitement, among those who cotton to this sort of thing, grow with each incremental revelation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed

Last edited by tony20009; 11-20-2011 at 11:05 PM..
Appreciate 0