01-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
nrrm1127
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i SG/SB

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
yeah it's pretty interesting stuff - license plate bracket is built into the bumper now so you can't do anything about that , but its got the cameras which let you see into blind intersections like the 5 & 7 Series cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
Hey Everyone -

Check this out, it's an F30 335i Sport Line that I found during a casual weekend visit to BMW NA's parking lot. Also while I was there I found an F30 335i Luxury Line in a Navy (Deep Sea perhaps) Blue. This particular 335i is equipped with a stick shift , but more interesting than that is the fact that it wears a square setup. My 328i sport package obviously wears staggered rims so I'm wondering if perhaps staggered rims will only be available on the M-Sport. Was this done to reduce understeer? My guess is probably, but then again who knows since I'm not a chassis engineer. Also, the car seems bigger in photos than in person, but overall I'm satisfied with the new styling. However, I still think it's too big to be a 3 series, but I'm just stubborn I guess. Could this be the first US spec sighting in NA? Anyway enjoy the photos!