Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVY435IGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassy4 View Post
The one I used didn't work cause it's angled. Just go on ebay or amazon and look it up for top rated. They're pretty cheap.

Alternatively, you can go into any auto parts store and look for a spark flog de-fouler/non-fouler which are like $5 bucks. If you buy 2 and stack them it will work as well but you might have to drill one of them out to fit the sensor.
Awesome, thank you so much.
I will give it a try this weekend. Did you have to take your dp to put this on or where you able to just replace with it on the car? My car is xdrive and space is tight..
Should be able to put it on without taking it off. Just pull the sensor off (make sure it's post cat and not pre cat), stick the spacer in, then plug the sensor into the spacer. I'd recommend putting some anti seize on the spacer so that it will come off easy whenever you're done with it.

Previous - 2016 340i M-Sport | AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust w/ Non-Resonated Performance Mid Pipe | Agency Power Intake | Active Autowerke Activ-8 | VRSF Catless Downpipe
Appreciate 0