Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperBimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperBimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awmenard View Post
Haters have to understand the back story, he can afford a real M3 but taxes, price an renewal fees for an M3 are ridiculous.

It's a project car like any other, slap some body parts and that's all.

Plus with his IG followers and YouTube channel I'm sure he's not paying much parts anymore.
So much hate here! Lol. People acting like in the grand scheme of things an m3 is not just a hopped up 3 series!!!! That's exactly what it is!! We're the idiots that pay 6 figures to drive f80's!!!

Love this guys projects, keep doing your thing brotha!!
It's all about living within your means; people do too much for vanity.

There's zero point to turning a lawn mower into an M body, other than because you want others to think you have an M.

Might as well just burn the cash.
I agree, but then again you sir are part of the 1% and literally can burn money!! Lol
I don't see the point in wasting hours doing this, but I respect his persistence!! Lol. At least it isn't stanced!!

(I'm still hoping for a clue as to what you do or who you are! Lol pm!!!). No hate or jealousy....to educate my children maybe, to consider alternate career paths....to inspire!! Off topic
I understand this but my issue with it is, M3 is one of my favorite sedans ever created, especially the F80 — Powerbeast and I have this conversation all the time.

The F80 is a combination of its parts, not its aesthetic, that make the car what it is. If you aren't after the performance, why are you bothering with imitation?

At the end of the day it is as I said before, he wants people to think he spent $200k USD on his car, it isn't because he likes the M3 because he turned a base model car into an aesthetic unicorn.

Those of us that drive F80's don't do it because of the looks, sure it's an angry fucking car, but so is my aventador — I love mine because it's faster than my aventador, more nimble, and I can still fit 4 grown adults in it.

If you aren't interested in the performance aspect, you're simply a jester of the court to be blunt.
Appreciate 3