View Single Post
      03-24-2017, 01:43 PM   #11
5ilver-5amurai
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuh1991 View Post
You have two of the same type of cars from different competitors? Are you planning on getting rid of one soon?

I think the c43 is a pretty damn good looking car. Also, it has the amg badge on it and everyone thinks its an amg. Even my friend with the c63 thought the c43 was an amg.

I think I'd take the benz over the 435 any day.
Yeah, long story short, I had a requirement for two vehicles and these are the two I landed on. No plans on getting rid of either soon - I still have 2 years on the 4 series.

I like the look of the C43C a lot, but the sedan body is getting a little long in the tooth in my opinion. The C43 is actually classified as an AMG at Mercedes-Benz for all intents and purposes. The VIN gives you access to the AMG Private Lounge as well. You'll still get some people who swear that anything less than a hand-built V8 can't be an AMG

I don't know if I would take the C43C over the 435 any day though....the 435 feels much better planted than the C43 and it has a really nice shape. The C-class line up looks a little too Beluga Whale-ish. The BMW interior is aging horrendously though (in my opinion). I am sick of BMW getting away with putting the same old set up in every freaking car.
Appreciate 0