07-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #36
SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
yeah, I was really wanting the 6er GC, but its just way too big for my needs and my driving style, so I have some faith that as they'll be using the 3er Li platform for the 4er GC, it will have a bit more room in the rear for the occasional use needs, but still retain the swooping roofline that I enjoy. I think that the camo doesnt show much other than directional, and we can imagine how the design language will be brought forth as we see more and more of the F32 over the coming months, we'll basically have a long version with 4 doors and that sounds like a winning combo..And as you said, timing should work out that it start around the timing of an LCI and would make sense the M version would make it out in the next 3 years, have LEDs up front, and be in pefect time for me as I exit my F30
I would hope the F82, and possible F86(?) could get an optional full LED headlights like what is available on the LCI F01 7er. Or some variation on that theme.

Not sure if the F36 would use the long-wheel base chassis? That would be too long for my needs.

And the F80 spy shots just look so damn good.... and I'm not sure I'll prefer the upcoming M-version of the F06 vs. the F10M. The "standard" sedan proportions of the F10/F30 just look near perfect to me. The Gran Coupes take a bit of time to wrap my brain around.
Appreciate 0