johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly_P View Post
I'm looking for a bit of info and advice on lowering my 440i Gran Coupe. It's a 2017 M-Sport with adaptive suspension.

I'd like to keep the shocks so essentially looking at springs only, with mild lowering as its my daily driver. From various other posts i've read ACS springs are the way to go so happy to go down that route.

However pretty much every post i've found is about the x-drive 4 series, not RWD. The x-drives on ACS springs get more of a drop and there are lots of info + pictures of these, but very few on a RWD, especially with adaptive shocks.

So I guess i'm asking if any one has any pictures / reviews / lowering amount / info of a 4 series Gran Coupe, RWD with ACS springs, ideally with adaptive shocks. I've read so many posts but haven't been able to find what i'm looking for.

I haven't contacted Lorcan yet but sure he would have some good advice.

I'll also look to getting some hubcentric 10mm and 12mm Eibach spaces, used them on previous cars without any problems. Only recently got the car so just looking at this stage.
IMO use Eibach springs. They go well with adaptive suspension. They are about 10% stiffer than stock so more control without added harshness of most aftermarket springs. See photo for part number and drop.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0