12-01-2016, 12:51 AM   #144
obriennathaniel
@obriennathaniel_f30 on Instagram
United_States
Rep
Drives: 582whp/596wtq '13 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr-Racing View Post
So even if i use a laptop or agent i need a device ANDROI/ISO to have hotspot build in it?

If your piggy banking with the jb4 can you use their app for the gauges and datalogin?
Would it be the same data?

Can i use the jb4 app to make small changes and keep a laptop in the car for the big ones? <also applys to the firts question

Im guessing the jb4 is going to be hardwire in sinced the ob2 port will be use for the laptop?
You can't use a jb4 and log with the BM3 at the same time. The jb4 will interfere and the BM3 live dash won't function unless your jb4 is in map 0 and the jb connect app is disconnected/or USB from jb4 to laptop is disconnected.

I have a stacked setup, so I flash with the BM3, but log with the JB4. If I need to make adjustments to the jb4 I do so, if the flash needs adjustments then Ricardo from ACF will send me a new tune file and I flash it with the BM3.

CG Precision VS-1 Exhaust\DR-1 DownPipe | PS2 Turbo\Inlet | PDU PI w/Fuel-it platinum kit & E sensor | GFB DV+ Diverter Valve | BM3 w/AIC2-V|Tune CaryTheLabelGuy | Full E85 | ATM FMIC | ER Chargepipe Inlet/Outlet | AFE Intake | BC Coilovers | PSS 255/40-275/35 Velos Designwerks S3 two piece 19x9/19x10 | Osram Xenarc | LED retro | AWRON digital AC gauge|
Jadar1619.50