01-06-2020, 12:18 PM   #9
btetier
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejeremyman9 View Post
Stock charge pipe is a ticking time bomb with any tune. Usually it blows after the first pull once you tune and run higher boost. I would definitely inspect it and possibly take it easy for now if this car is your daily.

I believe most companies will do international shipping, probably for an extra fee. There are numerous options... VRSF, ER are probably the most widely used. FTP is the ebay/amazon option that is probably the cheapest, especially for international shipping. Some people run it with success. I would just look into what other mods you plan to do (i.e., intercooler) and probably just get the IC and CP at the same time, since you will already have the IC off to install the CP. Some vendors offer combo deals.
Although i do agree with you that he should just get the IC and CP combo; during the installation of the CP, he doesnt need to remove the IC. It can be done very easily without removing the IC, so if he just wants to stay stage 1 then he would be fine with just purchasing a CP.