11-23-2015, 05:03 AM   #3
Drew335
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
Nice pics. A lot of the equipment from your 335i should now be present in the 330i as standard. The LCI F30 models received quite a bit of an equipment bump. Also, I do like that the indicators in the LCI models are on the 'brows' instead of in the main headlight cluster. Subtle changes like the rear/head lights being LED too but yea it's quite hard to pick the LCI from the pre-LCI just from exterior i think

Drove both the 330i and the 340i and must say that the 340i was awesome. The 330i transmission felt smoother than the 328i it's replacing, although I still found the auto start/stop feature to be a tad jerky... all in all, I think the LCI models have a tonne more gear than the models they replaced

Are you planning to change the 335i anytime soon?
No plans to change the 335i yet - it's only got 35k on it and the LCI is not a compelling upgrade. And I can't afford an M3

The 435i or 428i GC is tempting, but not sure it's worth the extra cash. The LCI on the 4xx is 6-12 months away (dealer not sure) so I might wait until then and see what's on offer? A decent M3 with low km might be an option by then
Appreciate 0