View Single Post
      08-31-2016, 01:45 AM   #42
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundpilot View Post
They race to get maximum results. Everybody knows that. But there are unwritten rules in racing that should never be crossed.
Luckily there is a very experienced competition management/referees present who are much more experienced than all of us together on this forum who can penalize drivers.
If no penalty was given, apparently it was allowed.
They know about the unwritten rules and they know about its relevance (or lack of)

I think people use the age argument a bit too easily, which in itself is a fallacy.

we'll see if he gets fired by his team.... I think they care more about results, so if he can provide them in future races....
Lets re-evaluate that argument in the future to see who's right. only time will tell.
I'm sure that rbr also knows that results and taking risks are very much intertwined. Especially if the competition has a faster car.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 08-31-2016 at 01:56 AM..
Appreciate 1
Robin_NL8716.00