Jam101jam
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 435i Gran Coup xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romaytor View Post
Im having the same problem and my F30 has 13000 miles ive been hearing that noise but kept telling myself its d road but there is definitely something going on, feel like my front left tire is going to fall off!!!
Just took my car to the dealer for the same problem... been having it since I first started driving the car in August. My dealer says im the only one that has had the problem. I took it in September for a Drivetrain Malfunction and told them about it but they said it was okay. It went back in October for the same issue and they replaced the front left strut according to them but the problem remained. The loaners ive driven dont have the issue. If your turning its more noticeable and you dont get the problem in potholes, but its definitely apparent on uneven roads and high bumps .... Ill keep you posted about what they find. My car now has 5000 miles and its 2012 Base model non sport with stock 17" wheels.
Have you found the fix? I have a rattle noise from the front suspension and it's coming from uneven roads. Super annoying!!
Appreciate 0