View Single Post
      10-21-2019, 06:52 PM   #15
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialmountain View Post
Thanks for the description, I have plenty of logs where I am hitting target boost if not +1psi higher. However my WGDC has always been in the 90's since I flashed any of the tunes.

I sent PTF a message about the WGDC and not hitting boos targets. I'll see what they say and also try pulling a few more logs to see if I am hitting target now or potentially have a boost leak. Sometimes I feel they don't review the logs super in depth or maybe all of these things are non-issues? I really am not sure.

I am EWG.
If you were reaching/exceeding boost targets at one point and now are not on the same tune/same version, i would suspect hardware issue. I would also go back and take a look at those logs and see how your load actual vs target looks.

I felt the same way about MHD. I sent extremely detailed emails with numerous logs explaining my thoughts/concerns and i sometimes got literally once sentence replies. I am sure they get a lot of logs and their time is limited so i don't entirely blame them, which is why i posted my logs on the forums here to get other peoples input as well.

I would be interested to see one of your logs with a 1-2-3-4 pull to the top of 4th.
Appreciate 0