Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
Ask Mike at X-PH
Mike pointed to the curves showing less pressure drop than Evo 2 Comp.

But those curves are always constantly velocity data points throughout the flow range, not instantaneous response when on/off throttle that is also impacted by other variables like tune and bolt ons.

So, curious to hear real world feedback from someone.

Also curious to get more info on the brace mod. Says it's not road legal in CA, but not sure about other states, and if it changes crash safety aspects.

I emailed Wagner for input, we'll see if we get some.
I wonder what the N55 horsepower would have to be to over run a Wagner Competition EVO2 in a race on a hot day. It's interesting that Wagner also abandoned the stock sized input & output ports for larger in the EVO3.

Wonder how reliable those extra sleeves/connections will be? Also wonder how much of a role the larger connection pipes play in maintaining the intake pressure? Wonder if Wagner came up with any new features such as flow dynamics inside the unit/end tanks? I say that because it's been years since they designed the Competition EVO1/EVO2. Did Wagner just copy the previous products, but make it bigger with the EVO3, or are there refinements? Just wondering out loud.

Please post if you get new information.
Appreciate 1
ZM22813.50